The world in which Battle of Immortals takes place is a world called "Motenia", the world of the mortals. The Norse God Loki in his lust for power invaded the mortal realm of Motenia. Several other Gods came to humanity's defense and plunged the mortal world into chaos. This period of time is today known as "Ragnarok". (For those unfamiliar with the term, Ragnarok is a term from Norse Mythology which refers to a series of major events, including a great battle that ultimately results in the death of a number of major figures as well as gods".) This series of battles tore apart the world of Motenia, shattering not only the landscape and continents, but also sealing away various artifacts of power in the process.
Battle of the Immortals features:
- Battle of the Immortals is a 2.5D Action MMORPG
- The story of BoI incorporates Eastern and Western culture, ranging from Norse Mythology to the Qin Dynasty.
- 5 Classes, each with their own unique skill sets and equipment.
- Zodiac System, empower your character according to their birth date.
- Auto-Navigation Quest System, progress easily without having look up quest information.
- Soul Gear System, unique sets of armor and gear for each class that grow and change as players use them.
- Hardcore PvP. Battle other players within a deep and detailed ranking system.
- Hardcore PvE. Battle against players within dungeons for the right to take down epic bosses.
- PvE Timetrials. Race against other groups and guilds to kill bosses, the group with the fastest time gains access to even greater challenges.
- Pet System. Collect a wide variety of pets ranging from cute animals to devastating monsters.
- Mount System. Ride upon giant beasts in order to shorten your travels, players can even fight while riding!
- Territory War System. Battle other guilds for rare relics, resources, and other treasures within the Territory War System.